Experience and knowledge of Symfony framework, CodeIgniter, NetBeans, Moodle and Drupal will be an added plus.
Should also have:
* Strong understanding of security requirements in a web development environment
* Experience writing and debugging in multiple browser operating systems and optimizing SQL queries
* Experience in Mobile and Responsive website development
In addition, preference will be given to candidates having:
* CMS experience
* Knowledge of Magento, OSCommerce, ZenCart or other ecommerce platform development
* Experience with mobile frameworks
* Experience working on large scale high traffic sites
The candidate must be career-oriented and looking for a long term commitment. You will be required to work on a variety of diverse and challenging projects. Switching between projects and languages will be a possibility. Attention to detail is essential, with the ability to work independently as well as working in a team. The work involves high commitment under tight deadlines.